President, Neil I. Greenberg, Esq.
- is a candidate of the American Society of Appraisers
- is a member of the New England Appraisers Association(NEAA)
- is actively engaged in the jewelry and gem field since 1955 and the appraisal of personal property since 1969
- has served as a consultant to the Suffolk County Department of Consumer Affairs, the Kings County District Attorneys Office, the Kings County Surrogates Court and the Kings County Public Administrations Office
- is a member of the New York Bar (retired)
- has been educated at the Gemological Institute of America
- has qualified and testified as an expert before courts of the State of New York and Pennsylvania
- has extensively lectured to insurance carriers and conducted workshops in the evaluation and replacement of gems and jewelry, residential contents including oriental rugs, fine and decorative art and furs
- has lectured to the insurance industry in value as related to losses and participated in fraud awareness seminars
- is a member of the Jewelers Security Alliance, The Jewelers Vigilance Committee, The Retail Jewelers of America and The Jewelry Council, The Consolidated Jewelers Association of Greater New York, The Hummel Collectors Club, The Lladro Society
He is also President of Imperial Jewelers, Inc. chartered in 1947 and Alexander-Benwood & Co., Inc. chartered in 1986 and engaged in the appraisal of personal properties; is certified under the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice by the American Society of Appraisers and recognized in Who's Who in Insurance 2004/2005.
Other appraisers of Alexander-Benwood & Co., Inc. are recoginized in Who's Who in America, have been teaching professionals in appraisal disciplines at NYU and Yeshiva University and are involved in Fine Art Galleries.